Welcome to UWEBWEB.COM
- Users may not interfere with or intend to interfere with all services provided by us.
- Hosting download or file sharing sites.
- Hosting scripts that constantly write data to MySQL usually by tracking something.
- These includes examples: OpenX, Adsense trackers & site indexers/spiders.
- Using copyright content without permission or storing illegal files on your account.
- Child porn. Anyone uploading images or participating in the exploitation of children on this website will be reported to authorities.
- Having incorrect/garbage name or address filed on your account. Eg: A name like "HudhfHUIFE" or address like "737 787 sdfh 2hu". This tells us that you have not read our TOS and do not respect the service.
Termination of services:
If you violate the terms your account may automatically be deleted and we may not provide any servers for you anymore.
- You as the author of your pages take full responsibility for its contents. Additionally, you may not use our service to engage in any activities have not permitted by the local law of the user.
- You agree that we have the right to remove any page and termination any service it determines that has violated above rules and can take against you whatever measures will be deemed appropriate. Including legal action and disclosing information about you to law enforcement authorities and other interested third parties.
- Users who are in breach of these rules agree to indemnify and hold harmless uwebweb.com for any loss, claim, damage and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or in connection with the contents of any personal home pages or of any chat or messages on a bulletin board found to be infringing or illegal.
- uwebweb.com does not warrant that the function contained in the materials available on the network will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, uwebweb.com excludes all liability under any circumstances (including negligence) for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the materials on this site including member websites. Applicable laws may not apply to all those who access the website.
- Web hosting plans offered by uwebweb.com are considered 'shared hosting accounts' which allow users to rent server space at a discounted rate because space is shared by other users. Since we do offer a shared web hosting service we must protect the sites of all users on our servers; therefore, excessive uses of disk space and/or bandwidth may result in the closure of your site.
- uwebweb.com reserves the right to terminate any services at our discretion without reason or explanation. However, we will make every attempt to resolve problems with account holders prior to removing site content and/or suspending accounts.
- webweb.com with or without reason may terminate any services webweb.com provide to users and cannot be held responsible for any financial or personal damages resulting from such actions.
Dormant WebsitesYour website is considered dormant if:
- Files and folders on the website do not have any changes within 10 days after the site have been created.
- The website does not have new contents or changes within 60 days and the page views of the site are too low.
- The website contains content that has not permitted by the local law of the user.
- The website contains content that has not permitted by us.
Usually, we will try to make a notice to prompt the user when major deletion or cancel will be executed on their account, but it also has possibility dormant websites will be canceled without notice, no backup will be made.
Agreement Of Terms:
- We reserve the right to modify the Terms.
- We support your Freedom of Speech and expression; however, we ask that you understand that a responsibility is associated with this right. The Terms may be changed at any time without notice to you. You agree that all changes after your signup still fully apply to you and it is your responsibility to check the terms often.
- If you use our services, you must agree to our use of your personal information in any way.
- If you use the services we provide, you must agree we may discontinue any services we provide at any time without prior notice and we will not make any compensation or bear any legal responsibility.
- If you use the services we provide, you must agree we may delete any data from our server at any time, even if the user has any right to the data.
- If you use the services we provide, you must agree that any loss or damage caused by our mistake, we will not make any compensation or bear any legal responsibility.
- If you use the services we provide, you must agree we reserve the right of final decision on the interpretation of the Terms.
UWEBWEB.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE SUCH PARTY OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY.
- Although we will do our best to ensure the security and quality of our services, any loss or damage caused by account number or password theft, we will not make any compensation or bear any legal responsibility.
- Any loss or damage caused by using our services, we will not make any compensation or bear any legal responsibility.
- Any loss or damage caused by our mistake, we will not make any compensation or bear any legal responsibility.